Traditionally known in India as a "village pharmacy", Neems is renowned for its antibacterial, detoxifying and cleansing properties. Ayurveda has been used for cleansing the face for centuries, and in Ayurveda, Neem is believed to have cooling, soothing and astringent properties to help cleanse, tone and moisturize in one.
1. Use 10 g of Neem powder.
2. Add warm water until a smooth paste is formed.
3. Apply the cleansing paste to the face, massaging gently with your fingertips.
4. Leave the paste on for 5 minutes.
5. Rinse and remove with warm water.
6. To improve the skin of the face, spray your face with cold water after washing.
1. Prepare as above.
2. Add 20 g of Ayumi Multani Mati clay.
3. Apply on face and leave for 15-20 minutes.
4. Rinse and remove with warm water.
5. To improve the skin of the face, spray your face with cold water after washing.
Allergy advice: Avoid contact with eyes. When using natural products, it is recommended to perform a skin test before use. Put a small amount of paste behind your ear and wait 24 hours. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use.